- Talk to an Expert -
- 844 312 3325
- Become our Partner. Find out more →
Answering your questions.
Q) Is a business based on outdoor living a good option for me?
A) Yes, a business based on outdoor living is a viable option because of the following facts
- According to the American Institute of Architects (AIA), there is a remarkable rise in demand of outdoor living spaces.
- Consumers have adopted the trend to re-model the existing homes and tend to change homes less frequently as in the past.
- With the awareness of deck-safety requirements, consumers realize the need of replacing decks every 10 t0 20 years.
- In North America, the facts show that outdoor living remodeling and construction is multi-billion dollar business and no slow growth trends have been noticed.
Q) What will the average cost of one project?
A) In the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), we have outlined the Average price values of the projects. In 2012, the cost of residential project was $18,062 which resulted in good margins.
FDD is provided at the discovery stage and also contain APVs of other projects such as decks, roofing, sunrooms, patios and porches.
Q) What types of projects does MrDeck design and build?
Mrdeck Outdoor Living designs and builds every type of outdoor living project including the following: Decks, Sunrooms, Pergolas, Patios, Outdoor Living Rooms, Pergolas, Gazebos, Shade Structures, Outdoor Kitchens, Outdoor Fireplaces, Fire Pits, Hardscapes and more!
A) All type of outdoor projects are built which include Decks, Sunrooms, Pergolas, Patios, outdoor living rooms, fireplaces, fire pits and more!
Q) What are the initial benefits for franchise holders?
A) The franchise holders will have the following benefits
- Expert training and support
- Experts on staff
- Preferred Suppliers
- Financial benchmark program
- Help from drafting department
- Innovative designs
- Sales tools
Q) Can I start without any construction experience?
A) Yes, our training programs and interactive support team is enough to provide help and resolve any sorts of issues. There is no formal requirement of any construction experience.